viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

John 14:12-14

  "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.
Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it." 
           John 14:12-14


    Tomorrow we are heading up to a northern part of Colombia called Santa Marta. We have been in Bogota for four weeks now. The family we have been staying with has taken really good care of us. They have taken us in as if we were one of their own. It has been such a blessing to live and share with them. God has done so much here in Bogota. He's worked in our lives as well as in the lives of the people around us. We've been able to witness Him mend broken hearts, heal aching bodies and calm wrestles minds. It's been amazing to be here with Him but the time has come to move on and we are so excited to see what God has for us there. We serve an awesome God!!




    Here is a testimony from Sam that he wrote while in Bogota. 

  "Yesterday we were at Ex!to, the super market. I saw a lady walking with a limp and a cane, so I asked Nicholas to translate. I went and asked if she spoke English and she said no and so Nicholas translated, and I will never forget how bright and beautiful her old eyes were. Like a child's. I asked if I could pray and what was wrong and she said her hip and knee had been hurting since an accident. I put my hand on her knee and thanked you for your love, and you took the pain away. It wasn't gone but it was 'mostly better'. So I prayed again and you completely took it away. I have never seen that before and I am so in love. Thank you for your promise that this would happen and that you would do it because you love us all. I have been asking you that my motive would be love, not to see miracles or signs and wonders for the sake of seeing them. I was so overwhelmed and just wanted to tell her how much her Father lovers her and thinks about her. Thank you, Dad, for how much you love her. Thank you for healing her and for letting me be your hands and feet. Called to be salt and light, I love you. You are so good and you do such beautiful things. 

Her name is Maria and you love her with your whole heart."

   Thank you all for your prayers. God is so good! We love you all and appreciate you all very much. 
                                   Chrystel


1 comentario: